Resolving Your Child’s Challenging Behavior
Online via Zoom, free of charge
(link will be provided upon registration)
Parenting is a rewarding but tough job! Attend this online workshop to learn about the
Positive Behavior Support strategies to address your child’s challenging and persistent behaviors.
We will introduce you to a simple yet effective problem-solving process that will allow you to:
1) Set behavioral goals for your child;
2) Gather and review behavior information;
3) Identify potential causes of misbehavior;
4) Develop a behavior management plan;
5) Use that plan to support your child’s unique developmental needs.
Participants who complete a brief survey after the workshop will receive 25.00
English – September 29th, 2020 (Tuesday), 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Spanish – 6 de octubre de 2020 (martes) HORA: 4:00pm- 6:00pm